Would You Get This Dirty Sneakers for $600?



In case you don't have time to clean your sneakers or maybe you are too lazy to grab a brush and scrub out the dirt, I guess this is the perfect sneaker for you. Its already dirty, torn, tapped for you. And you should be ready to blow your new paycheck to get a pair.

Fancy brand Golden Goose is selling the Distressed Superstar Sneakers at Barneys for approximately $600 a pair – but you can't really put a price on the creating the illusion of being a chill person who wears comfy sneaks so often that they're nearly destroyed.

Guess this is a great idea or a stupid one but it actually depends on how you look at it





If you ask for my opinion, I would say the sneackers are nice and the designer made it an illusion. Imagine a dirty, torn sneacker worth $600. Who would believe that? But it's a nice idea and i would like to wear the sneaker to my office someday so my boss could pity me and increase my salary lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trocawears