How to Acquire Bitcoin



There are different ways to acquire bitcoin and I am going to talk about the major ways to get one. But before I go into that, I want you to know that apart from what I'm going to show you right now, there is a method to invest in bitcoin which I'm using and it is the best method to invest bitcoin with.
How to get bitcoins?

  • Purchase bitcoin at a Bitcoin exchange.
  • Exchange or buy bitcoins from someone near you.
  • Earn bitcoins through competitive mining.
You can  also earn bitcoin by doing online survey but this will never take you far. Nowadays many people buy bitcoin and save them as asset should incase there is a rise in price of bitcoin. As at 2009, $1 could buy 100btc but right now 1btc equals to about $600. Isn't that amazing? Now, think about few years from now and I assure you the price will keep going up.

If you want to know about the secret of investing in the bitcoin economy, send me an email @ 247playplay@gmail.com . It's for free and it's for a short period of time. I just want to help the world.


Imagine a World without cash, banks, credit cards . Because that is what is going to happen few years from now.

Comments

  1. Did you think about using the best Bitcoin exchange company: CoinMama.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trocawears